11.19.2008

McDonald's: Blantant Racist Stereotypes...

Wow!...I can honestly say McDonald's has crossed the line here...For me, it all started with the "Green is the new black" commercials...Use your imagination, but I take it as McDonald's found out that they could make their money off of the Negroes by marketing themselves with that particular demographic in mind...I managed to suppress the hatred for said marketing long enough to forget about it and order myself a Filet-o-Fish (Extra, extra cheese)...THEN they came out with 365black...Yes, they went too far, but I see what they were going for...Honestly, I'm pretty sure droves of black folk didn't run out and buy McDonald's after that campaign; but meh, they tried...So now comes this monstrosity of a racist debacle...See for yourself...And, if you dig it, go buy an extra value meal - and be ashamed of yourself...

Yes, I may be a little sensitive here, but I've had enough...
.FIN

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog.
Paulo
Portugal

david santos said...

Excellent work!
Nice video, nice picture and pretty colores!!!
Congrats!!!!!!!!!

Brad Piff said...

Gimme a numba' seven Gree'led club, wit da' bacon. Can I get extra salt on em' fries...and gimme a Coke wit dat, yam' sayin?

Matta' a fact...Supa-size that shit, yah dig?