4.06.2009

Rockwell by Parra: 2009 Spring Collection tees...


Bitch you breakfast...Yeah, I've been told that before...I've also been told that "it looks like I have two fat, ripe Easter hams (Sidenote: What's a ripe Easter ham?) in the back of me just fightin' for attention"...But that's neither here nor there...Ok, so you're still stuck on all that I just said...Yeah, me too...That WAS a little weird but I promise you there's a point somewhere in this post...Oh yeah, there it is...So, bitch you breakfast...There's a dope contemporary artist by the name of Parra from Paris who also goes by the name of Le Le when he does musique - er, music...'Breakfast' is his breakout hit and it features his art...Parra also has a clothing company called Rockwell and the spring T-Shirts are out to party...If you're like me and you like, over-the-top, oversexed graphics, you'll LOVE these tees...You can purchase the t-shirts and learn more about Rockwell and Parra here...


.FIN

1 comment:

Maada said...

diggin the designs.