12.05.2008

Aja x Washington Post Express: Funny...


SO I'm at the Clipse Playcloths Event a wee bit tipsy and such...There's cameras everywhere and oddly everybody wants a flick (I think it was the company I was keeping - Carolyn is gorgeous!)...Next thing I think, there's a reporter from the Washington Post asking me to answer a question...I gave my best, honest, spontaneous answer...Like to hear it, here it go...

Question: Which star should have a clothing line?
"Colin Munroe. He's such an intellectual, different individual"

I dunno, I was half drunk and had to answer on the fly - at least we had the smiles right...In all honesty though, I really really dig Colin's style and would love to see what he could conjure up for a clothing line...I'm sure he could pull it off...
.FIN

1 comment:

Sydney Elise said...

Congrats, but damn -- they tagged Carolyn as Carolyn Lorenzo. I guess in the efforts of anonymity this would fit, but I am sure she would appreciate a more fitting shout-out, last name "Laurenzano"!