12.01.2008

Colin Munroe Mixtape: Download that isht NOW!!...


'Colin Munroe is the Unsung Hero' is full of classics...I've been telling you about this phenomenal Canadian artist for nearly a year, and now's your chance to see what all my hype was about....With tracks produced by Black Milk, Dallas Austin and Colin Munroe himself, you're bound to have an epic mixtape - and boy does Colin have one...I love the mixtape so much that I can't even choose my one favorite track...I literally love them all, but I hold an oldschool personal space in my heart for 'Will I Stay'...Download 'Colin Munroe is The Unsung Hero' today...Or be square...I mean that...
And you wanna see a phenomenal show by the man himself, put your face in the place at one of the venues listed on the flyer below...
And if you want some more of Mr. Munroe PLUS Wale PLUS Mark Ronson PLUS Cudi Kid PLUSSSSSSSS Yours Truly (as a spectator, bien sur), then shimmy your way on up (or down or side-to-side) to NYC...
.FIN

No comments: