1.12.2009

Louis Vuitton x Stephen Sprouse: The Second Coming...



Ok, it's safe to say I'm excited again about fashion...My adoration for the fusion of street art and fashion has been well satisfied by the second collaboration of one of my favorite luxe brands and one of my favorite graffiti artists...I used to be a Louis Vuitton girl hella hard until I realized that they were lacking an urban edge and I grew tired of the Technicolor and drab brown colorways...Then in 2001, they did a collab with Stephen Sprouse that changed my perspective and I bought into it...Til I got broke...Then I grew bored again...Now, my appetite is whet and the neon colorways sealed the deal...This Thursday is the launch of the Stephen Sprouse collection at the Louis Vuitton Flagship store in SoHo...There is a preview for some of the collection after the jump...A few things to note:
A)Neon...Neon...Neon!! (Handbags, Sunglasses, Leggings, Shoes...Oh my!)
B)Stephen Strouse's signature rose pattern on wallets and handbags
C)Graffiti skateboard deck in a monogram skateboard trunk (Retails @ just over $8,000...Send your donations now)




Find out more about Stephen Sprouse and preview more of the collection here...
.FIN

No comments: