2.09.2009

Five Minute Poetry/Word of the Day: Denigrate...


I love writing, and I've been on hiatus from everything AGAIN lately, but today my writing peaked and I am happy to present a new piece...Alliterative in nature and rather alluring...


denigrate \DEN-i-greyt\,
verb:to attack the character or reputation of; defame


I'm putting on my armor today as I feel the onset of an amorous assault


I assume I've a reason to assimilate to the asymmetry the asinine associations I've assumed


But today I'll bear the battle-axe of banishment during the funeral of my bereavement


And I swear I'll slay many slanderous soldiers with this sword


For fornicating fastidiously on the fulcrum of my fragile fort


I denounce the denigration directed distortedly, distracting me


And deny soldiers, surreptitiously daunting their deeds


Armor arduously aroused


.FIN

No comments: