7.07.2009

Unemployment: The rebirth of BeautiFoul...


Back up in this bitch like WHOA!...Yep, it's been months...Ya'll probably thought I'd abandoned my little baby blog I'd birthed...Well, you'll be happy to know that I'm not a deadbeat Mama, and I've come back for my child...You see, a funny thing happened on my way to the forum - er...On my way to Corporate America...Corporate America dumped me and set me free...I have tons of time now to do the things that really interest me and this blog is one of them...So, you've been forewarned...The BeautiFoul bitch is back like crack (well, crack never really went anywhere but the rhyme fit so I rolled with it)!....Stay tuned for a bigger, better, faster, stronger, more action-packed and fun-filled blog within the next few days...Nahmean?!

.FIN

2 comments:

G said...

You said a few days. Get it together, us lil peeps in the CHI, need your voice!

Brad Piff said...

BOUT DAMN TIME, FOOL! lol