7.17.2008

AntennaMag's Jonin' on 'A'ccessories...

Something you may not know, but Antenna Magazine is one of my favorite urban glossies (well actually, it's more mat, but whatever; you get the picture) if soley bsed on the fact that the entire thing features ill products based on letters of the alphabet...being an alliterative poet, I fucking love this shit...meh, sue me...To give homage to a mecca of the alphabet, I've decided to feature one antenna mag provided category (til I run out of letters and products) and my own personal pick for a product, starting with the letter 'A' (duh)...Which, if I might add, is the greatest letter in the entire alphabet and I've got two of them bitches in my name (coincidence?...I think not)...Let the alphaphilia begin....


The 80's really have come around full circle...I ain't gonna lie, I'm lovin' it...I'm a 80's baby after all...The latest addition to the craze is brought to you courtesy of Bijules NYC...these fingernail rings are a throwback of the 14K gold nails women used to rock on their pinkies in the 80's a la pimp style...I don't know about ya'll but these are WAY fresher than the one's back then...Imma go cop...And get my pimp game on...


*P.S.* I had a nightmare with the Fruit Stripes Gum zebra in it...Yeah I know, scary...And dude kept unzipping his skin - and it WASN'T colorful zebra stripes underneath...Scarred for life, I tell ya =(

.FIN

No comments: