7.11.2008

Solar Powered Sea Limo????


The Solar Powered Sea Limousine designed and developed by Dennis Ingemansson. This idea is based on "The World" located in Dubai - a society with new needs of marine transportation between artificial islands. The World is a man-made archipelago of 300 islands constructed in the shape of a world map and located 4 kilometres (2.5 miles) off the coast. This concept powered with solar cells integrated in the window skin and moves forward with hovercraft. This vehicle is controlled by a satellite navigation system, therefore no human pilot. This concept deliver a new dimension of discrete sea limousine in terms of luxury yacht design.


Via LikeCool

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sea Limo

Anonymous said...

as I was thinking... that's just insane.

It's it funny the things people create and look at our economy, sad, right?

Aja said...

I now right?...But Dubai ain't hurtin' for nothing...I post these crazy tings for two reasons...To show us how ridiculous we are when it comes to lavishness and also cuz I think they're cool and if I were rich and pretentious enough I'd be in it...*Sigh*...smh