7.09.2008

Even the most beautiful girl can be foul...



Welcome to my blog...The most rad/awesome/rockin'/fab/sweet/cool/fresh/dope blog you'll ever see in your life...It's so sexy you're gonna wanna touch yourself when you read it...You may even feel compelled to lick the screen...Go ahead...Don't fight the temptation, but might I suggest you lick a stranger instead...Whatever you do, don't lick the Ficus Benjamina (yes, Benjamina...I drop knowledge not bombs), it'll kill you...Aiight blokes...Clearly there will be some craziness here, a lot of knowledge and a shitload of stuff to help you preserve your 'yahmeanery' (Many thanks to the homie
Wale for providing my most overused term)...Also stay tuned for all things beautiful yet foul within their own beauty...You have arrived...
.Flipside

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, cute blog... come by and peep my mixtape
=)