7.14.2008

Hi-Tech, Artistic, Rad, Radiohead type CRACK!!...


Ok, so anyone who knows me knows I'm a GIGANTIC Radiohead fan (As a matter of fact I just saw them for the first time live and crossed one off my 'bucket list' *sigh* & *tear*) and I have been waiting like the end of the war for their latest video to drop so I could watch with eyes full of child-like delight...Wait no more...It has arrived...The video is for the song "House of Cards" and was shot with no cameras or lights but instead (in typical Radiohead innovative style) it was shot with lasers (Check the 'Making Of' video after the jump)...And get this...You can download the visualizer which will allow you to manipulate the data to adjust the image and rotate around the objects in real-time...I'm pretty sure I'll never get any real work done now...And I don't curr...

No comments: