7.10.2008

Nintendo Wii...The Dirty Version...


I must admit, playing the Nintendo Wii is probably one of my favorite past times (I'm cracked out on the new Rock Band)...I swear the people at Nintendo were reading my mind when they created WiiFit and now I'm starting to believe they actually are in my head...In steps the Wiimote sex toy...There's really not much information on this utter genious-ness...No game info or any indication of what games it will work with...In all actuality the company that's manufacturing it seems a little illustriously creepy if only for the fact that this is NOT coming from Japan but instead Denmark and that there are only photos, a date, email address and the statement "We search man and woman for a commercial"...I bet they do...




*Side note: Unless the male version is made out of some sort of super expandable materials, it's safe to say it may not be a good WiiFIT (yes, I'm lame at times) for any of the dudes I know...Oh well, more fun for Mii*


.Flipside

1 comment:

Maada said...

aww man. what is the world coming too.. Nintendo is kiddy.lol