8.31.2008

$2,500 shot of cognac anyone???...

Bananas is all I can say...I mean, I really thought I was ballin' when someone bought me a REGULAR bottle of Louis XIII for my birthday a few years back when I was saditty and all...Seriously, you should have seen me...You couldn't tell me SHIT...But this right here gives anyone who can afford to buy a $2,500 shot, let alone an $80,000 bottle, full permission to act like a total pretentious bastard ass asshole of America for at LEAST a two year time period...Remy Martin only produced 358 bottles of this Louis XIII Black Pearl Magnum cognac and rumor has it that the only club in NYC that carries it, Rose Club at the Plaza Hotel, hasn't even sold a shot of it since it arrived in June...Come on Diddy, they're counting on YOU...
.FIN

No comments: