8.02.2008

Some poetry...For that ass...

Well, this blog is gaining a wee bit of attention (thanks DMVernon, Maada, and Brad Piff!!) so I feel it's mighty right time for me to share a little it more of my crazy self...I am doing this for some feedback and also because I think it's only fair to get to know the person who writes this blog a little bit mo betta...I'm almost done with my first book (entitled 'The Mad Rantings of a MySpace Blogger') and I'll be posting excerpts here until it's published...PLEASE give me some feedback...So let's start with some poetry (my forte), then I'll post some actual excerpts later...

And I have juxtaposed these words to fit in justly with my jurisdiction

The jury has judged and the vicious verdict is in

Decidededly I aligned myself with the mishaps of misalignments of decisions dedicated deliciously to the delicacies of my own tastes

Because of this I am brooding and bleeding on the shelf of self recognition and bequeathed to the beastiality of my broken belittlement

See, I've sown these seeds and sewn my sight shut to the salaciousness of my own insalubrious deeds

Woe is me as I wane in worthyness and wax in wanting

The ebb anf flow of the tide of my actions



roister ..ROY-stur.., intransitive verb:

1. To engage in boisterous merrymaking; to revel; to carouse.
2. To bluster; to swagger.

I am alive in this moment 
And roistering on a roster featuring rowdy renditions of resuscitated beings
Reveling in raunchy repetitions
That lead to rememories I can replay on the movie screen of my mental
Damn the sex smells good 
And I am seething in the soothing sensations that seduce me singularly
Vocal chords reaching voluminous notes
Ringing through the halls of Aphrodite's temple
As I dance on the drawbridge of desire
Roistering with a swagger comparable to none


.FIN

4 comments:

Maada said...

your vocabulary is dexterous. So artful so smooth. send me a copy of the book once its complete

Anonymous said...

I 2nd what maada said... to add to that. The expressions on your guy faces are priceless. lol

Brad Piff said...

Spectacular...Free copy this way, Aja!

Aja said...

Free copies for all my people...No worries...I'm excited to finish this daggon thing...