8.18.2008

Fuck what yo momma say, Imma vote Obama way...


We hood/We votin'/And throwin it up...


Yessssssss!!..I love the SHIT outta this song (call me crazy if you wanna)...So much so, I posted the vid on my MySpace page...Anyway, the guy who made it, designer Taz Arnold and his brand Tisa Vision have created the "Obama For President" collection...Modeled after the internet explosion song and video by TI$A entitled "Vote Obama", the extremely limited edition collection consists of three pieces manufactured in Japan by Phenomenon...The release date hasn't been let loose yet, but it'll be available at select stores and through the Tisa website...Yes, they look a little silly - well A LOT...But meh...It's the principal...Fuck what yo momma say!


.FIN

2 comments:

Crystalynne D said...

i like it!
i don't think they look silly at all. ahaha

Aja said...

Low key, I'd rock the hell outta one of 'em...And yes, I am copping upon release... =)