8.12.2008

I've been in hiding...


Busy as hell and I've let the blog get whacktastic....Booooooo Aja...My bad dunnies...Imma be back and in full effect soon...Promise...Here's a little excerpt from ye 'ole book in the meantime...

August 20, 2007 - Monday
...Basically, just buy the fucking T-Shirt, my dudey...

Current mood: artistic
Category: Life

I fucking LOVE T-Shirts (being a t-shirt diva and entrepreneur and shit...BUY MY T-SHIRTS!!!!...AND Damon's T-shirts...AND Darren Harper X FatBoyD 'King of Pop' t-shirts...damnit...buy them bitches...and contact me for how)...But I find it rather strange how many fucking T-Shirts I've been receiving lately...I mean, there's seriously an influx of t-shirt donations in my direction...and I proudly rock them all to support the talents of those I love and believe in...As I was sitting here organizing them all; my crazy ass mind started thinking about the phrase: "Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt"...Why?...I don't know, you know my mind is random and unpredictable...and...well...unfathomable and indistinguishable all at the same damn time...Since I'm on some spoken word shit lately, I prepared another piece with a spin on this same saying but related directly to love (Cuz that's what I do muthafuckas...that's how the fuck I roll...why did a bitch get all worked up just then?...lemme get it together...whew!)...ROCK!!

I've been sweating pain, bullets and tears of this nonporous love shit
And all I got was this fucking t-shirt
Grinding down my own integrity to gain some integration with you
Becoming a revolving door of reciprocated disrespect with a revolver to my head
Dreaming dreams definitely definitively deferred
Sidelining and sideways, siding slightly with singular silly shit
And I'm still standing here in front of you, naked and waiting
And breathing in the aroma of your arousal
Mistaking this temporary truncation of sexual frustration
As love, and loving looking at us in the mirror of my mind
Beautiful and perfect, yet murderous and melancholy
And this shit right here is my solitude
All I know of sanity
Naked and vulnerable
Staring in the glass eye of feigned love
Holding a revolver to my head
And screaming "Fuck you!"Fuck me!Fuck!
And all I got was this fucking t-shirt
.FIN

No comments: