8.12.2008

I always seem to wake the beauty of sleeping...

I ummm...Really like this isht...My emo, alliterative ass...
January 17, 2008 - Thursday
Golly Gee fucking Wiz in this bitch...I’ve fallen and I can’t get the fuck up...
Current mood: contemplative
Category: Life
This is beautiful...And yet I always seem to wake the beauty of sleeping..abrupt and adjunct at this junction...I am waiting for the unanswerable question of that which is present and yet omniscient and absent simultaneously...I love it and yet I hate the words tongues secrete from barren banishment...of mindless moments when meticulous mentals mentor molevolant misunderstandings...so tired and dreaming of the rewinding requiem of this dream...and the fast forwarding of forward thinking and words that cannot catch up to the TIVO of my cerebral...I am sorry...I am solving my own serpent-like synonyms and making the acronym of your name less acrimonious in my amorous anonymity......
Currently listening : Post By Björk Release date: 13 June, 1995

.FIN

No comments: