8.03.2008

That's what friends are fooooooorrrrrr!!...

Photobucket
*Sorry for the shitty quality, but you get the picture...BITCHES*

So, here's another glimpse into who I truly am as a person...If you know me, and I mean REALLY know me, you know that I feel my purpose here on earth is to spread kindness and positivity to the world...With that being said...Here's a glimpse into how I do that...I'm posting this because it touched my heart that my good friend felt so passionately about my compassion that he posted it on his blog...Seriously though Casey, you know you're one of my most treasured friends and I love you to def, I'd kill a muhfucka if they fucked with you...Real talk...Also, check out his blog, DMVernon.com, it's pretty effin dope if you ask me, and his fotog is more OFISHAL (spelled wrong on purpose, you should know by now I'm not a fucking idiot...Sheesh!) than mine will ever be (see evidence after the jump) and perhaps one day he'll let me play with his camera *Please*...

No comments: