10.25.2008

Converse x Barneys NY: Swanky Chuck Taylor


Chuck Taylor, the quintessentially universal classic shoe of every bodega, hood and suburb alike...This classic sneaker has been one of my favorites since a wee tot, but I always wished there was a pair I could wear when I play 'dress up/dress down'...Voila!...That dream chuck has arrived with Converse's collabo with Barneys NY to create a perforated, premium patent leather, Chuck Taylor Hi...It's available now in three colorways you can see after the jump...I suggest you cop at your earliest convenience...



Oh yeah, and don't forget about the Lupe Fiasco x Product Red joints releasing in February 2009...


.FIN

2 comments:

Brad Piff said...

Aja, If your still looking for those Vans x Niagra Sk8 Hi's...

follow this link, they got both colorways...

http://www.districtfootwear.com/store/products.php?cat=58

Aja said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!...You are my SAVIOR...I swear, I've been tryna track these jonts down for EVER...perhaps a bit lackadaisically...but, I've been trying nonetheless...THANKS PIFF!! =)