10.31.2008

Halloween-y Poem: Nosferatu's Nefarious Nature...


Man oh man...IT'S HALLOWEEN!!...It's officially the day when you can literally be anything you want to be no matter how silly or stupid or scary or sadistic...You can get away with it without being called a "freak"...It's also the time when we celebrate vampires and ghouls...In commemoration of the aforementioned I decided to write something...Nosferatu is both the title of my favorite silent film and the name of the villain in it...I seriously suggest you see this film...It was SUPER creepy and engaging; not to mention the fact that it was made in 1922...Anyway, I present some new ish...


Nosferatu came to me in my nocturnal state and drank of my nectar
Naturally, I tried not to knowingly surrender my naïveté
But his nefarious nature was quite nurturing, to me
And my neck became needy
And I became naughty
Nearly naked, my nectar exposed
And Nosferatu nestled and napping in my nymphomania
Needing nothing

No comments: