10.03.2008

OMFG!...That was the BEST 'BIRF'DAY Celeberinjam EVER!


I'll post pics once they come my way (I took the night off as fotog and let others take their perspective)...But for now I'd like to thank the 19 people who showed up to my birthday dinner/80's dance party/Almost stage performance...
-Donna
-Liselle
-James
-Dwynn
-Vernon
-Cliff
-Malik
-Elijah
-Shannon
-Q (damnit I always forget your daggon name, but it starts with a 'Q')...(Quartez)
-Doug
-Steph
-Cavan
-Darren (Wow, that was seriously a GIANT surprise)
-BMarz
-Johnny
-Cant Remember your name guy#1 with the mad Trinidad garb on who was super dope! (Junior)
-Can't remember your name guy #2 with the two-tone dope ass jacket on who was super dope! (Naaim)
-ASHLEY!!
We had so much fun and this literally was the best birthday I've ever had...You all came out to show your support on a day you all know is very tough for me even though it is a celebration of my own life..I LOVE YOU ALL...Real love, from the bottom of my heart...THANK YOU...
There IS one person whose presence would have made my birthday PERFECT though...*sigh*...
.FIN

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday...

FP

Maada said...

sounds like fun. happy belated.

Frank Moody said...

Aww thanks hunny.. you forgot my new friend Ky...hehe