10.06.2008

Register to vote damnit...


Here's the deal...Register to vote today if you aren't registered already...Why?...Because if you don't you WILL NOT be able to participate in this historical and monumentally important Presidential Election...I'm going to make it really really easy for you too...You can go to Rock the Vote and register online...I just found out something really great today too that made me smile...DC and Maryland are now allowing ex-Felons to vote in upcoming elections...This is a step in the right direction to giving people with a record more of a chance to regain a normal life and recapture their dignity...I am all for more rights and more chances for these people since the world likes to close doors in their faces regularly...But yeah, go to Rock the Vote and register...Tell all your friends to tell a friend or two...It is, indeed, time for change and our votes DO make a difference...
.FIN

1 comment:

david santos said...

I love it!
Congratulations!!!