9.19.2008

Autumn and I...A photographic study, Part 1...



Autumn...Love it...I'm from Michigan where the leaves are plentiful and lovely...I was born in the Autumn...I'm not a very good liar, so...Autumn is for lovers too...I can be honest here since this is my blog...I really wish I still had mine to revel in the glories of Autumn with...*Sigh*...

There is beauty in obscurity...

It begged me to photograph it...I swear ye...

This was a great moment of the past...I hold it close...

Georgetown at dusk...

One last goodbye to the Summer...Silly, sullen, solemn and soaking...
.FIN

6 comments:

Maada said...

no maada? I am spuing with creativity now.

Aja said...

So sorry...I've been slightly recluse these days...I'm free this weekend if you feel like frolicking and taking fotos...

Donna said...

I love the photography!

Frank Moody said...

Nice pix.. fat toes.. hahah

Anonymous said...

Great pictures......

SymphonyofStyle said...

damn I'm really starting to miss D.Cgtown was my old stomping grounds...sigh!