9.22.2008

Smorgan aka Adams Morgan

Wow...'Epic' is probably the best way to describe Saturday night in Adams Morgan/Dupont for my cousin James and I...I took a chance by stepping out in the place that most reminds me of 'Perfection' and I'm kind of glad I did...Anyway, Here's some fotos...Keep in mind, we were HELLA drunk so these aren't epically artistic or anything...Just good clean fun...Shout out to Wyck and everyone at the rooftop party!...
Delectable Madame's Organ Food...

This is the culprit that lead to an 'interesting' evening...

Bikes are apparently my 'thing'...This guy was cool...Ironically named Brian...

Yes, it's THAT intense...James loves his beer...

Things start to get fuzzy right about...NOW...

Ok random Aussie guy...We get it already...James, what the eff are you doing?...

Apparently I was unamused, bothered or too drunk for emotional expression...
Hmmm...A familiar look...

Oh wait, nevermind...I got my swag back!...

Wyck...The maker of all epically random fun...

.FIN

No comments: