9.23.2008

Oh my Jesus!!...Winos of the world UNITE!!...


I may have died and gone to wino heaven...Seriously...I am a fan of fine wine and $3.99 wine alike (I don't discriminate against ANYTHING...Not even my wine, sometimes you're broke enough or down enough to want the bottom of the barrel...I'm just sayin'...)...I'll be honest and say I'm not the best keeper of good wine which is why I typically lean closer to the $25 bottles of wine (If I can get a bottle to last more than a night that is...LOL)...The problem is that good wine should be served at and stored at the proper temperature or else it's not at its' full flavored and bodied potential...This is a difficult task to achieve at home...This is where this sleek and technologically perfect (at least by wine standards)store and serve contraption from Skybar steps in to assist you in accommodating and pouring your wines without compromising on appearance and function...dubbed the 'Wine Preservation and Optimization System', this cabinet houses three variedly chilled chambers to serve three different wines which are chilled to perfection...You can set the temperature yourself or choose from nine preset chilling options...Another innovative feature is the vacuum technology that helps to preserve wine for about 10 days without any change in its taste...You also won’t need a decanter, as this cabinet is equipped with a smooth pouring technique that decants a perfect glass of wine...The price is a little steep for my tastes at $1,000...But still a worthwhile investment for winos of the world like me!!...I got 5 on it!!
.FIN

No comments: