9.16.2008

New Subtitle...AND a new piece of poetry...


Man, I've been doing A LOT of over-analyzation lately and this blog and the direction of it has come up in that process...So BeautiFoul™, to me, symbolizes a vast contradiction which is what I, myself, can be at times...Particularly as I heal my broken heart, I've become even more of a personification of this terminology - A sweet girl turned sour, or what have you...At my surface and even in my very core of being I am the nicest, most considerate person you've ever met...But, layered in between that is a rotten, angry, bitter, depressing, inconsiderate, self-centered bitch of a woman...In other words, I'm BeautiFoul™ moreso than I EVER was...And perhaps that's a good thing...Perhaps it will help this blog be more relevant and contain more substance...We shall see in the weeks to come...And so the subtitle goes:

"Looks can be deceiving...DO NOT attempt to feed the animal..."

I looked into the mirror today and saw a mirror image of how rotten I had become
Tainted and tempted to try being more tactile and less tumultuous
I peered at my reflection again and realized
I am at my most beautiful right now
Chewing on bullets and holding my tongue
Hefty and hearty with heartache and heartlessly emotionally inept
Imagining I've some control over my contriving conscious
Smelling of my rancid mentality
And covering the stench with the perfume of my lingering desire for he who is
Perfection...
.FIN

No comments: