9.19.2008

La Cité des enfants perdus...


One of my favorite movies finally arrived in the mail yesterday...GIANT smiles ensued when I opened up the package at work... I invited DMVernon over to watch it with my cousin and I and share in my nerdy French-speaking delight...Got some Checkers for the first time in forever (more GIANT smiles - Doesn't take much to make a piggy pig pig happy)...*OINK*...Sat down with a glass of wine and started watching one of my all time favorites (though I wish they would have let me watch it in French)...I love this movie and could go on forever about how great the cinematography and story line are, but I'll just suggest you take my advice and rent it and see for yourself...As some incentive...Here's the trailer:


*Side Note*: Costume design by Jean-Paul Gaulthier
.FIN

2 comments:

Frank Moody said...

1. A "glass" of wine?
2. You cleary were given the option to how you wanted to watch the movie.
3. I love ya babes!

Aja said...

1.OK OK OK...So I took it to the head...Way to blow my 'classy' cover...
2.I WAS, indeed, given an option - with a complaint behind it and a look of "Nobody wants to hear this shit in French and a bruva gotta read the shit TOO?"...
3. I love you MORE!!
.FIN