9.08.2008

This is nonsensical


*Update...No sleep...I'm trying to get out of my head for long enough to try to try...Something...All I can do is write...More intimate details can be found on my MySpace blog if you care to gander there...I am trying to rehabilitate my SELF through writing...A coma to forget this ever happened would be nice too...*

It's nearly 4 in the morning so...Be forewarned...This is not going to make any sense...No fancy words here...Nothing to see really...Just a heartbroken girl with a dagger in the heart she foolishly wore on her sleeve...Bleeding profusely and with no desire for any type of aid...Broken, battered and bruised...Wishing my protons and neutrons would spontaneously combust...Wishing I could sleep or eat...Wishing there were no words in the world that alluded to negativity or insalubrious mannerisms...An idiot of myself I am...For being here again...In space with no spatial fortitude and my longitude does not match well with his latitudes...And somehow it's not me, but him and yet its me and no one wants to admit it...But I could have been more perfunctorily perfect and yet his perfection could not personify itself enough for me to manipulate it into capitulating to my imperfections...And my eyes well up as I write this and my well has run dry...I've cried so much that I'm ducking my tears...My covert emotions have been revealed and caused me to say things I never wanted him to know I've revelled in the thought of thinking...And see, this makes no sense at all...And yet I'm sensing it doesn't make sense to him either...
.FIN

No comments: