9.23.2008

Le Violon Rouge (The Red Violin)...


Again, another one of my all time favorite movies...I am partial to this movie as I am a violinist...But the story of the journey of this violin built on the fundamentals of true love and perfection personified by a violin is beautiful and brings me to tears to even think about it...I've loved many people and things like that and lost nearly all of them...*tear*...However, I like to think that those most perfect things and people that were loved by me that have gone away are on a beautiful journey of their own...That brings comfort to a weary soul...Watch the movie and you'll know where I'm coming from...
This is one of the best solos in the movie (played by Joshua Bell):
I regain more closure as I keep my composure and consciously confiscate the composition of my cerebral concerto...My vigor lives vicariously through the the virtuosity of my fingers upon my violin...
.FIN

No comments: