9.09.2008

I'm okay...Sort of...


So I was on the bus today and I made up my mind that I didn't need anymore problems...I didn't need anymore heartache...I didn't need anymore...well...Anymore anything negative...And Jimi Hendricks and James Morrison are speaking to my soul right now...And I feel like even though my sky-watching doesn't bring as much happiness, and songs don't sound quite as beautiful...They will...Jimi and James told me so...So I'm slowly watching my mindful musings of music so melodious it could cause a heartache of my mentality...And everything is okay in this moment...This is not to say that he is less beautiful or that he is less perfect to me...He is not less of anything..Except, perhaps, my man...However I am more okay and I am more centered and beautiful in my own right...Without him...Though his brilliance brings consistancy to my incandescence...I am a macrocosm of a mutant woman..And I will somehow mutate into a magnificent manifestation of a magnanimous meandering mentality...Graciously...
What else have I to do?...I've got sooooo much spare time on my hands now that I've taken a leave of absence from one of my jobs and I cant seem to make it an entire day at the other...Yes, I am FUCKED UP in the head...
.FIN

No comments: