9.12.2008

Woosah!!...I'm Baaaaaaack!!...


And somehow I've emerged victorious from that tumultuous storm of a breakup I just went through...I'm not gonna lie, that was the toughest thing I've been through in a while, SO unexpected and heartbreaking because I really thought he was different and he really was SO special to me...Anyway, God made me with about ten tons more resilience than the average person...I've got ABSOLUTELY NO animosity towards him, I want him to be all he can be...Even if he couldn't see it with me (which, I must say, I still don't understand even slightly...Nor do I believe the whole "It's not you, It's me" shindig...But meh...It was all good just a week ago...)...So here's what this sad little puppy of a phenomenal woman who is I has been going through over the past four days to get back to being just 'me'...

For a full 48 hours I was unable to work, eat or sleep...Liquor did a body good...'Why' and 'How' were words of prevalence, hence the inability to sleep or eat...

After that, I figured it was a good idea to go into hiding to contemplate the error of my ways...

Then came the pseudo-anger....Spending more time not believing "It's not you, It's me" but also realizing that statement may be true in more ways then I previously thought...'Psssht' is that expression...Don't get me wrong, I was still crying my eyes out...
So now I'm smiling again; which is my favorite thing to do...But it still hurts, no lies here...

Regardless of how much it hurts though...I'm still an interstellar rockstar!!...

.FIN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're crazy!!!